My real estate career started in Anchorage, Alaska in 2004 with Dynamic Properties. In 2012 RE/MAX and Dynamic Properties merged to became RE/MAX Dynamic Properties. When I transitioned to living in Pagosa Springs full time, I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase the RE/MAX Franchise here. I am now the Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Eagle's Nest in Beautiful Pagosa Springs, Colorado!
I have closed over 150 million Dollars in Real Estate Sales over the last 15 years and am a consistent Top Producer. I have completed many hours of higher education for Real Estate. My education and experience include, but is not limited to, Listing Strategies, Negotiation, Marketing, Technology, Mortgage information, Insurance information, inspection information. and much more.
I am dedicated to achieving results and providing outstanding service. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, I will put my years of real estate expertise to work for you. If you would like help listing your property or purchasing a property, please contact me by email at email@example.com or call me at 970-585-9005. I am happy to answer any questions you may have.
Accreditation & Professional Organizations
• Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
• Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Member of the Pagosa Springs Area Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the Colorado Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
• Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau